WISE INVESTING is focusing on what really matters to you, like your values and your dreams, instead of the daily ups and downs of the market. It is also:
- Ignoring the noise and focusing on diversifying the risks you can control and avoiding the ones you can't.
- Having a long-term plan and following it.
- Knowing what you are doing with your money and why.
Latest Articles and Videos from our Blog
- 23 April 2013 Choosing a Trusted Advisor
- 21 March 2013 Understanding Medicare Options and Late Enrollment Penalties
- 19 March 2013 David and Guille Lindau Featured in UTEP’s Magazine for Their Support to Higher Education
- 20 February 2013 Deciding Between Individual Bonds and Bond Funds